Delicious tasting pancakes don’t have to include dairy. Yet, almond milk nutty flavor and creamy texture is a perfect substitute for regular milk. My recipe for is 100% vegan – I only use six ingredients and topped a sweet blueberry jus to add flavor! Check out my video for this easy recipe.
Cinnamon Banana Pancakes
- 1 or 2 Bananas
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp Baking Power
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Old fashion oats or whole wheat flour
- If using old fashion oats, pour into the blender and mix until the texture is like flour and set aside.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and ground cinnamon into the blender.
- Add the bananas & almond milk and blend until you get a running but think mixture.
- Heat a dry non-stick frying pan on low heat. Add coconut oil (or oil of your choice) in a pan over medium heat.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, ladle the mixture of batter and pour in the middle of the hot pan.
- Flip the pancake when bubbles begin to form in the center.
- Repeat with the above steps with the remaining batter.
- 1 1/2 Cup of Blueberries
- 1/2 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1tsp Brown Sugar
- 1tsp Organic Maple Syrup
- 3/4 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp of Almon Abstract
- In a frying pan over medium-high heat, combine coconut oil, brown sugar, maple syrup, almond abstract, and blueberries.
- Stir gently, and bring to a slight boil.
- Move the pan around to prevent the berries from, bursting. Then add cornstarch,
- Once cornstarch is dissolved into the mixture, pour hot jus over pancakes and enjoy!