- ½lb brussels sprouts
- ½ cup cranberries
- ½ cup orzo pasta
- ½ cup Maple syrup
- ¼ balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ lemon, squeezed
- ½ tsp. ground pepper
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Cut off the ends of Brussel sprouts and pell off the yellow outer leaves.
- Cut in half, and mix in a bowl with olive oil and salt & pepper.
- In a small bowl, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey & lemon juice and set aside.
- Place them on a baking sheet for 20 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Shake the pan from time to time to brown evenly.
- Mix roasted Brussel sprouts in balsamic vinegar, maple syrup & lemon juice mixture.
- Fill a pot with water and bring to boil. Place orzo pasta and cook for 8-9 minutes.
- Drain and add Brussels sprouts and cranberries. Serve immediately.