- jerk seasoning
- 4 slider rolls
- 1 pkg ground chicken
- ¼ cup purple onion
- 1 egg
- ¼ tbsp fresh cilantro
- ½ cup mango
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil (staple item)
- Preheat over to 375°F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, egg and jerk seasoning.
- Form into quarter size balls. Bake for 25 minutes
- Chopped mango, cilantro & purple onion, pinch of salt and mixed with lime juice.
- Slice rolls, fill with meatball. Top with mango salsa mixture.